2300 Yonge Street, Suite 906, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1E4
Tel: 647-776-2500 Fax: 647-260-0279
Languages: English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic
Heart Health for Canadians is a guide to anyone diagnosed with heart disease or interested in their heart. Written by Toronto Heart Centre cardiologist Dr. Beth Abramson, it covers prevention through recovery and new research. Order your copy today.
Construction at 2300 Yonge St.
We are excited at the opportunity to offer a new level of service and commitment to heart health care in your community with the opening of the Toronto Heart Centre (THC) at the Yonge & Eglinton Centre.
With access to more than 20 of Toronto’s top cardiologists – renowned full-time clinicians from St. Michael’s Hospital – you can feel confident in referring your patients for the best in cardiovascular treatment and care.
We offer one-stop service from clinical encounter to advanced cardiovascular diagnostics.
At the Toronto Heart Centre you can expect:
- Rapid or prompt access to consultation and diagnostic tests
- Echocardiography and Stress Echocardiography by physicians specialized in echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring and Loop Monitoring for Heart Arrhythmias
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Access to Specialized clinics, e.g. Heart Failure, Arrhythmia, etc…
- Rapid Access to Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Therapeutics, e.g. Cardiac Catheterization, Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI), Electrophysiology Study, and Cardiac Surgery.
The Toronto Heart Centre is conveniently located at the Yonge & Eglinton Centre with easy access to parking and public transit.