How to Prepare for a Virtual Visit
Please review the English or Chinese instructions prior to your visit.
Construction at Yonge & Eglinton
Please be aware that there are many inconveniences at the street level accessing 2300 Yonge St. and also exiting the TTC subway. Please allow for more travel time.
We are excited at the opportunity to offer a new level of service and commitment to heart health care in your community with the opening of the Toronto Heart Centre (THC) at the Yonge & Eglinton Centre.
With access to more than 20 of Toronto’s top cardiologists – renowned full-time clinicians from St. Michael’s Hospital – you can feel confident in referring your patients for the best in cardiovascular treatment and care.
We offer one-stop service from clinical encounter to advanced cardiovascular diagnostics.
At the Toronto Heart Centre you can expect:
- Rapid or prompt access to consultation and diagnostic tests
- Echocardiography and Stress Echocardiography by physicians specialized in echocardiography
- Holter Monitoring and Loop Monitoring for Heart Arrhythmias
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Access to Specialized clinics, e.g. Heart Failure, Arrhythmia, etc…
- Rapid Access to Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Therapeutics, e.g. Cardiac Catheterization, Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCI), Electrophysiology Study, and Cardiac Surgery.
The Toronto Heart Centre is conveniently located at the Yonge & Eglinton Centre with easy access to parking and public transit.
Languages: English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic